1. Area of validity
These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between clients (hereinafter referred to as the dog owner) and Hilsbos DOG TRAINING (hereinafter referred to as HDT) for the use of dog training services.
2. General provisions
HDT determines the form in which prices shall be published. All published prices are in Swiss Franks, and shall be paid in Swiss currency. Possible expenses for currency converting, and Postbank/Bank charges are to be paid by the dog owner. HDT reserves the right to change prices at any time. The published prices are effectual starting August 2018.
- NHB theory session: 1 x 4 hours, TBD
- Puppy Fundamentals: 4 x 50 minutes, CHF 170
- Social Competence/Reliable Handling: 10 x 50 minutes, CHF 450
- NHB practical course: 10 x 60 minutes, CHF 500
- Private Session weekdays: CHF 90 per hour
- Private Session saturdays/out of office hours: CHF 135 per hour
- Private Session sundays/holidays: CHF 180 per hour
- Travel Costs: CHF 0.50 per km
- Travel expenses: Actual
2.2 Methods of payment
- Pre payment via bank transfer (classes)
- Cash payment on-site (private sessions)
- Invoicing (regular customers)
- Different discounts
3. Special provisions
The dog owner needs to have casualty and liability insurance. HDT assumes no liability.
shall be reported at least 24 hours prior to schedule, if not HDT declines any refund.
All dogs shall be vaccinated. The pet passport and/or results of the titer test have to be shown on the first day of class.
4. Other provisions
4.1 Data protection and handling address data
HDT processes and stores only data which is necessary and required for business transactions. HDT observes the provisions of the Swiss Data Protection Act when recording and processing personal data. It protects its customer data with suitable measures and treats them confidentially.
4.2 Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
HDT reserves the right to amend the General Terms and Conditions at any time. The latest relevant version shall be published on the website.
4.3 Court of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is Aarau.
4.4 Applicable law
In all other cases, the contractual relationship shall be subject to Swiss law.
4.5 Legal form of publication
The sole legally binding version of the GTC is the one published electronically and made available on the website.
© Hilsbos DOG TRAINING, August 2018