The first 16 weeks of your pup’s life is when you can have the most significant, positive impact on your future relationship. The Puppy Fundamentals Program is the perfect start to train your new family member. Birgit’s approach is simple – she helps you to understand your puppy to establish rules and boundaries based on mutual trust and respect.
All puppies belonging to breed type I at the age of 8 to 16 weeks have to visit this mandatory program when living in the canton of Zurich. Only the person, the dog will be registered on, needs to join the course.
Learn how to handle the most urgent day-to-day issues, how to teach Fido to be calm, attentive and to respond quickly, willingly and happily. Focus is on building the bond so you two have a smooth cohabitation.
- Canine communication – learn how to read you dog.
- Basic commands – create an expectation.
- Basic skills – how to set up good habits right from the start
- Recall – ensuring your puppy comes to you 100% of the time.
- Praise and reward – how to create a partnership based on trust and respect.
- Safety at home and outdoors.
- Socialization: Environment, human/dog, dog/dog.
Equipment required: Collar (no harness), leash (approx. 75 – 100 cm, no retractable one), lots of treats, high value food.
Costs: This course runs for 4 sessions, and is offered in private sessions only. Each session is approximately 45 minutes.
|During business hours||CHF 360|
|Outside business hours||CHF 540|
Venues & Travel Costs:
|CHF 0||Districts of Bremgarten & Muri|
AG, ZH, ZG
|CHF 30||Districts of Lenzburg, Affoltern a. A., Horgen,|
Kreis 2 & Dietikon, north coast of Zugersee
|CHF 90||Outside area 2|