Sometimes one-on-one support makes all the difference!
I offer private, one-on-one sessions for dogs with unique challenges that need a little extra time and attention. This is a great opportunity to deal with challenges that I can’t cover in group class. Together, we will assess and deal with issues on an individual basis and then set up a program unique to each dog and situation. This is an excellent way to make improvements.
How can private sessions help?
Have me come to your home, neighbourhood or a combination of locations – to support you through any challenge you want to work on.
Here are some reasons to book a private session:
- Improve your dog’s reaction to the door bell
- Create calmness and politeness when guests come over
- Create boundaries (without baby gates!)
- Perfect and enjoy the walk
- Correct jumping behaviour on you and/or guests
- Perfect all commands (for example, recall, stay, stop, sit, down, etc.)
Outside business hours / on Saturdays.