Sometimes one-on-one support makes all the difference!
I offer private, one-on-one sessions for dogs with unique challenges that need a little extra time and attention. This is a great opportunity to deal with challenges that I can’t cover in group class. Together, we will assess and deal with issues on an individual basis and then set up a program unique to each dog and situation. This is an excellent way to make improvements.
How can private sessions help?
Have me come to your home, neighbourhood or a combination of locations – to support you through any challenge you want to work on.
Here are some reasons to book a private session:
- Improve your dog’s reaction to the door bell
- Create calmness and politeness when guests come over
- Create boundaries (without baby gates!)
- Perfect and enjoy the walk
- Correct jumping behaviour on you and/or guests
- Perfect all commands (for example, recall, stay, stop, sit, down, stand)
Costs: The hourly rate during office hours (see footer) is CHF 90. Travel costs are CHF 0.50 per km. Outside office hours and on Saturdays the hourly rate is CHF 135, on Sundays and holidays I charge CHF 180 per hour.
I recommend only paying for a session if you already have one booked.
If you would like to book an appointment, please contact me to discuss your options and/or book a session. (079) 232 07 98, birgit (at) hilsbos.ch
If you would like me to contact you, please send me a text or email.