You will receive important information on what to expect when adding a four legged family member, how to prepare, and how to behave in public. Further topics are humane rearing, social handling, and appropriate training.
Starting January 1, 2022, this class is mandatory for every first time dog owner in the canton of Zurich.
- What are the dog’s basic needs?
- What is appropriate keeping of a dog?
- How much time and money do I need for keeping a dog?
- What type of dog fits my lifestyle?
- What to look out for when getting a dog
- Caring for and feeding a dog
- How do dogs learn
- Communication in dogs
- Laws, rules and regulations
- Preoccupation for dogs
Length: The session is CHF 180 for 2 hours and will be held via Skype.