This is the redesigned former mandatory SKN Theory Class, now called NHB Theory Class.
Content & goals of the theory class
You will receive important information on what to expect when adding a four legged family member, how to prepare, and how to behave in public. Further topics are humane rearing, social handling, and appropriate training.
- What are the dog’s basic needs?
- What is appropriate keeping of a dog?
- How much time and money do I need for keeping a dog?
- What type of dog fits my lifestyle?
- What to look out for when getting a dog
- Caring for and feeding a dog
- How do dogs learn
- Communication in dogs
- Laws, rules and regulations
- Preoccupation for dogs
Length: The class is CHF 200 for 4 hours. However, Birgit always extends the Q&A section. She appreciates all questions, the more you ask, the more you know.