Another interesting read in the “Economist“.
Please make sure you are well prepared before getting a dog:
- What type of dog do you want to spend the next 15 years with? Are you yourself active or a couch potato?
- Do you want a big dog or a small dog?
- Is your Appartement accessible by elevator?
- What is the difference between males and females?
- Do you have written permission from you landlord?
- Are there known allergies in your family?
- Are your kids afraid of dogs?
- Do you know that you have to spend a lot of money for your dog?
- Do you know typical puppy behavior?
- What about going on vacation?
I will answer these and more questions during the online session “Before getting a dog“.